Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Dubai city tour and dhow dinner cruise combo
- Gain a great overview of the city in the space of one afternoon and evening
- View the Burj Al Arab hotel, Jumeirah Mosque and old Al Bastakiya quarter
- Visit Dubai Museum, housed in Al Fahidi Fort, to learn about the city’s past
- Cross Dubai Creek on an abra boat to visit the buzzing Spice and Gold Souks
- Relax on a memorable dhow dinner cruise along Dubai Creek
- Watch the illuminated sights over a delicious, onboard buffet dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai hotels only
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : -
Afternoon Dubai City tour - Between 13:30 pm and 14:00 pm approximately
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 adults required. Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- The cruise will be for 2 hours , guide services not available during Dhow Cruise dinner.Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the cruise will be operated without these entertainments during these days.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 7 – 8 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour schedule & Language - English / German ( bilingual) : Friday PM ( The guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Tour schedule & Language - English only : Wednesday PM
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, Dubai Museum is still closed and in this case we have photo stops at “Palm West Beach with Marina/Ain Dubai, Zabeel Palace and Burj Khalifa.”
- Due to Safety measures buffet Dinner is not available.Prepacked Dinner will be provided.
- Due to government advise the new regulation, related to the ongoing precautions and preventive measures on COVID 19, will NO ENTERTAIMENT from 21 January 2021 until further notice all kinds of entertainments activities for Dhow Cruise Dinner.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubai City Tour with Evening Creek Dhow Cruise Dinner Combo.