- 4-hour heritage walking tour of Dubai with a local guide
- Stroll around the lanes and mud-brick wind towers of the Al-Bastakiya district
- Visit Dubai Museum to trace Dubai’s development from a humble fishing and trading port
- Explore the Old Souk and Sheikh Saeed’s House, a former royal residence
- Discover old Dubai’s crafts and maritime past at the Heritage Village, including pearl diving
- Learn about Dubai’s history and pre-oil days from an informed guide
- Relax with included hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
>> Departure time : - As per guest selection
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel
- Heritage & Diving Village are closed until further notice. The stop will be replaced with a visit to Souk Al Kabeer
- Dubai Museum will be closed on Fridays during Ramadan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by A Glimpse of History on Dubai's Heritage Private Tour.