Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect for tulip lovers as you visit Keukenhof and a tulip farm in one day
- Wander tulip fields and get social media–worthy photos
- Learn all there is to know about the growing of tulips on a family-run tulip farm
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a local Brasserie
- A small group of maximum 7 people provides an intimate atmosphere
- Take home a small bag of flower seeds and let your travel memories bloom
Departure & Return
How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes). Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It is a two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.