Top Dubai Sightseeing Tours
494 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "Best safari in dubai! Great service, awesome tour guide! We had a great time! The food is really good too!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Experience! Asif was great! Everything was good from the pick up service from Hotel, drive to and from desert, photo opportunities, dune bashing seeing camels, taking pics with falcon, Arabic coffee, food and shows. Our favorite part was the Dune Bashing, Asif is an impressive driver. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Nice scenic tour with good information about the Dubai area. Good way to see the city and get an idea of how to get around."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing experience worth every penny- very organized and got to do so many things- camel and desert-"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great trip. The speedboat tour was as fast as it sounds, it was so much fun. We booked the tour at 6pm, which was a perfect time, because it wasn’t too hot (mid of September) and the lightning while driving back was awesome."
* A traveler said: "It was such an amazing experience for us. Vey well organized tour and a very nice tourguid Rashid. We will recommend it for sure."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was just amazing from start to finish. Our guide Najeeb was brilliant in every way. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was just amazing . Naser was just amazing and understanding guide . Definitely will recommend to book with them . !"
* A traveler said: "This was a great city tour! We got to see a nice snap shot of Dubai. I fail to remember our tour guides name (he is a gentleman from Sri Lanka) he was amazing! Very detailed oriented, and super informative! Our driver was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide, great Tour, incredible Nature and wonderful Food. 100% recommended, was worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "EVERYTING was beautiful the pointe atlantis the mosque riding in the abra and even trying the restaurant delicious!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The half-Day City Tour was very good with plenty of explanations using pictures on iPad. The Dunes Drive was very exciting and good experience with Bedouin tents, food and dance. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Alibhai picked up us on time and provided nice service he guided very good and so helpful I would go with him again thanks ALIBHAI"
* A traveler said: "We joined overnight tour. Mansoor was very caring about us and he shared many interesting stories about dubai during the tour. We were able to enjoy the desert and definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the downtown marina area and all the architecture. Boat ride was fun. You go all the way to Atlantis and come back. I highly recommend a d bring a camera. My pictures were amazing!! The guides were fun too!"
* A traveler said: "Overall a great unique experience. Our tour guide Ibrahim was amazing, very kind and friendly and really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy at all times. Highly recommend this experience with him!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing excursion. Our guide Muhammad was great and the whole tour was simply incredible. Really good value for the cost!! The shows at dinner were awesome as well!! Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The jetski tour was amazing especially since it was my first time riding a jetski, free water, GREAT pictures. Tour guide was very nice & helpful"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot to very professional and nice guide Sharaf! We had excellent trip, dune riding was amazing! Sharf is real professional in safary driving and told us a lot of interesting things about Dubay during road to dunes. 4 hours trip if you travel with kids is enough. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time! The service was excellent and we experienced a breathtaking tour of Dubai by air! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. The drivers of the speedboat gave us an awesome ride! They were able to keep our attention with the all sorts of facts and information."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see city at a reasonable price,even picked up straight outside cruise terminal.night your was best"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Premium Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp by OceanAir™️
- Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Camp activities & BBQ Dinner
- Red Dunes By Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
- Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab...
- Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea