Top Dubai Layover Tours
96 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "Took the night layover tour with Waseem. He was very accommodating to our schedule and hit the major highlights of Dubai for us in a short amount of time. Very knowledgeable of Dubai/UAE history. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my tour of Dubai with Waseem, who was very knowledgeable about the city and was a cheerful, friendly and interesting guide. He was happy to adapt the tour according to my interests, and was careful to get me back to the airport in plenty of time for my onward flight."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Waseem was able to customize the tour to just what we needed for a layover after a long trip in the Maldives. He was able to pick us up at our hotel and drop us off at another activity it was really awesome how he was so flexible. We started with old Dubai and he was able to share so much history and facts about the city and early life. He helped us with negotiating at the souks and we got some really cool stuff to take back as souvenirs. I highly recommend this tour especially Waseem who not only knew so much about the city but he was funny and made the tour fun for my husband and I. Don't think twice! Book with Waseem!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. The company were very flexible as they were able to pick us up from Port Rashid and drop us off at the airport following our cruise. More detail on the website however would be helpful to understand what exactly is included and how long the tour is."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. The guide/driver was very friendly, professional AND arrived on Time. All Time had communication with me. Strongly recomend It."
* A traveler said: "Excellent with kids , Ali provided a wonderful tour of DuBai, much more than a driver , Ali is a super guide. I recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Was shown all of Dubai Took photos with me in them highly recommend private tour i was comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Melwyn is an outstanding guide! He has vast and deep knowledge of Dubai history and culture, economics, society and politics and he conveys this information in superb English and boundless enthusiasm. He makes Dubai fascinating! He has created a tour that shows that there's much more to Dubai than tall buildings, though he did an excellent job of showing me them too, timing our tour to make sure we arrived on site in time to see the LED light show on the world's tallest building and the "better than the Belagio" fountain display. Dubai has an interesting history, and Melwyn ensured that I experienced it--through seeing the Dubai History Museum, original fort/settlement wall, and traditional houses and buildings. The ferry boat ride across "the Creek" and Camel milk ice cream were a special treat--truly Dubai as the locals live. He also knows all the best places for photos! While he has an excellent itinerary planned, he is also extremely accommodating and willing to tailor the tour to your interests in advance or on the spot. His SUV is new and very comfortable; he is an expert driver. I highly recommend him--his tour is definitely great value for money. He will absolutely be in charge of any future trip I make to Dubai."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were wonderful .Very knowledgeable and respectful of our time commitment. Would strongly recommend the Orient tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. The drivers of the speedboat gave us an awesome ride! They were able to keep our attention with the all sorts of facts and information."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the downtown marina area and all the architecture. Boat ride was fun. You go all the way to Atlantis and come back. I highly recommend a d bring a camera. My pictures were amazing!! The guides were fun too!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great trip. The speedboat tour was as fast as it sounds, it was so much fun. We booked the tour at 6pm, which was a perfect time, because it wasn’t too hot (mid of September) and the lightning while driving back was awesome."
* A traveler said: "We had some time in the afternoon before our flight, so I scheduled this tour. I was much supervised about the quality of our tour and the professionalism of our tour guide Waseem. He took us to see all the best sights that Dubai has to offer. Light show on the tallest building in the world as well as one of the best water shows I have seen. Great tour, glad I booked it."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, led in a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend these people if you want a great time on the water. They catered to us and took pics, etc. etc..."
* A traveler said: "Very professional staff we enjoyed every minute of the trip the bbq was super nice and the tour guide was a pleasant gentleman giving us a lot of information about Dubai I loved it. Music on board, providing cold water constantly, also takes photos for you when you ask and they even ask you if you want any taken."
* A traveler said: "Waseem was a great guide who knew how to make the most of the 4-5 hour layover by brother and I had in Dubai. Although we had wanted to go up into the tallest building, and I had wanted to see the fountains (our 2pm arrival and 8pm departure made that not possible) he convinced us it was best to see an overview of the whole city. We saw all parts of Dubai, including the Palm Islands, the old city, downtown, and he was very informative about the area. We really appreciate that he did not take us to carpet sellers or other traps where some tour guides get kickbacks trying to sell items. Waseem was very knowledgable and friendly, and made sure we saw all areas we had reqeusted, and despite traffic, still got us back to the airport on time. Thank you so much for making this stop so enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was just amazing from start to finish. Our guide Najeeb was brilliant in every way. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "On time and very happy. Was a very easy going tour since we preferred to be on our own most of the time."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on the Tour of Abu Dhabi. Our guide was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. He had lived in the UAE for sometime and told us a lot of good information. His driving professionalism was good as well. I would recommend this tour for anyone who wants to get a flavour of Abu Dhabi"
* A traveler said: "Covered a lot in such short span...excellent guides, good knowledge in history of Dubai. Dessert safari was the highlight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Bur Dubai Village
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House
- Global Village
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Metro
- KidZania Dubai
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Wafi City Mall
- LEGOLAND® Water Park
- The Dubai Mall
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Dubai Museum
- Children's City
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea