Top Dubai Half-day Tours
496 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very knowledgable! Perfect amount of time at each stop off. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour definitely a must do. We saw everything from old to new Dubai. Our tour guide Rafiq was great and took lots of pictures"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing experience worth every penny- very organized and got to do so many things- camel and desert-"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot to very professional and nice guide Sharaf! We had excellent trip, dune riding was amazing! Sharf is real professional in safary driving and told us a lot of interesting things about Dubay during road to dunes. 4 hours trip if you travel with kids is enough. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "EVERYTING was beautiful the pointe atlantis the mosque riding in the abra and even trying the restaurant delicious!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Dubai Old and New City wth guide. We loved that th guide at every stop made it clear to us all to please be back to the coach by the arranged time."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing excursion. Our guide Muhammad was great and the whole tour was simply incredible. Really good value for the cost!! The shows at dinner were awesome as well!! Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, very professional, I highly recommended, next time I will like to have him in my tour...."
* A traveler said: "Was well worth it! Was worried as thought was a bargain might not get mucj out of it but as we were staying for a short time was the prefect nignt tour to see the sights andn them pics!! :-)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mr. Khalid was fantastic! We had an excellent visit to the royal palace where we were able to take several pictures. The Museum was beautiful and had a lot of cultural hand-made pieces that we wanted to take home to our families. We visited a mosque in Old Dubai which was closed to the public but was a nice background for pictures. Shopping was fun and interactive with the store owners. Overall, it was a great experience and would recommend to anyone who wants to see the old and new areas of Dubai during an inexpensive half day tour."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. Was very helpful and patient. An interesting and enlightening tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Experience! Asif was great! Everything was good from the pick up service from Hotel, drive to and from desert, photo opportunities, dune bashing seeing camels, taking pics with falcon, Arabic coffee, food and shows. Our favorite part was the Dune Bashing, Asif is an impressive driver. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This was a great city tour! We got to see a nice snap shot of Dubai. I fail to remember our tour guides name (he is a gentleman from Sri Lanka) he was amazing! Very detailed oriented, and super informative! Our driver was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic the best experience I really enjoyed I recommend everyone the Driver name Malic was very helpful thank you very much"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic, more than what we expected. Our guide, Pershan, was very friendly and helpful. Helped us took many good pictures and videos while we're having fun. And he was an excellent driver for dune bashing too! Really worth every penny, and i definitely will be back for this! :)"
* A traveler said: "Previsit acquintance of the guide is important and Kassim accommodate us to a tee. The visit was informative from social, cultural and architectural history. Places of interest were all within walking distance from on foot to boat ride, through the history of UAE establishment from the eyes and passion of the Emirates.Pity that it was a holiday -Muharram, for we could at least seep Emirates coffee or looking around within the internal spaces of the different residential traditional buildings. The visit of the wind tower and the understanding of how it works and where they are normally located in a home is an eye opener. Although quite sad that all old traditional spaces has been spruced up for tourism and lost its traditional lustre, the presence of this charming areas that support the conitinuum of the local businesses is good economics and social sustainability. We thank Karim for taking beyond his time to aquiant us with his home town and wish for more walking trips to meet real people that make the place."
* A traveler said: "Spending time at the Dubai Creek was really cool. Our driver and our host was not very enthusiastic but they did there job."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed it had a great time . Kids loved the dessert safari and live show . It was an amazing trip."
* A traveler said: "My driver, Rizwan, was excellent! He was very helpful and flexible about the time spent at each site. Very nice guy! Loved the museum and learned a lot! I would recommend more than an hour at this site if you can spare the time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day tour of Dubai with Rijad! We opted for a private full day tour visiting the old souks as well as the modern marvels! Rijad was wonderful - on time for our hotel pickup, educated, kind, accommodating, and passionate about his work. We learned so much and enjoyed our day! Thanks Rijad!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the hotel on time and taken on a great tour of Modern Dubai, the guide was very knowledgeable, we saw so much , Atlantis Hotel The Palm,Dubai Marina, Burj Kalifa,Ski Dubai to name but a few. We would not have been able to take in all the sights in such a short timescale, and as always dropped off safely at the hotel, no hassle."
* A traveler said: "Good experience, the guide Nustar went out of his way to ensure me and my family enjoyed ourselves, good value."
* A traveler said: "The guide Sammie was amazing, was very knowledgeable. In a group of teachers we had lots of questions and Sammie answered all the questions even the crazy ones graciously. Celebrating my 40th birthday with friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Red Dunes By Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
- Dubai Morning Desert Safari: Red Dunes, Sandboarding, Camel Ride at Al Khayma
- Desert 4x4 Safari: Free ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner, Traditional Live Shows
- Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Visit and Blue Mosque Visit
- Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Camp activities & BBQ Dinner
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Wafi City Mall
- Mercato Shopping Mall
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Mall of the Emirates
- La Perle By Dragone
- Bedouin Camps
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Children's City
- Palm Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Metro
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Chillout Ice Lounge
- Guru Nanak Darbar Temple
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea